Sunday, 14 October 2012

Does Cavisculpt Ultrasonic Liposuction Work?

I tested the Cavisculpt home model over a 6 week period and by the emails that I have been getting asking for updates and hits on my original post... I know you are dying to know how I got on and if it works....



Well......YES it does work!!! I have to admit that I was a bit 'naughty' on more than one occasion... and did have some treats and even pizza once!  But STILL... I have seen fantastic results!!!

At the end of the 6 weeks, the results have even surpassed my expectations!!! I took my measurements before and after and here are the results!!!!


At the start of the 6 weeks measurements were:

Thighs: 24 inches on each thigh
Waist:  32 inches
Abdomen: 36 inches

Here are some 'Lovely' before pics!


Inch loss over the 6 weeks was steady and sometimes I found that I lost inches immediately after the session and othertimes the inch loss was gradual and (over the three day period in between)




The treatments were not uncomfortable in anyway, the only side affect that I experienced was a lot of thirst at the beginning and also the need to wee all the time!!!! 



In the first few weeks, I think that I was driving my husband mad as I must have got up to got to the loo about 5 times one night!!!

Another strange side affect was the sudden increase in heat that I felt (I am someone who is always cold) I woke up a few times at night and I was roasting!!! I think that this was part of the process working!

It may sound strange, but I could actually feel 'something' when I was having the sessions and feel it working...!

I didn't hire the vibration plate (space is a bit limited in our house), but I bet I would have got even better results if I had used that as well as vibration plates really do shake you up and get the whole body moving, but for exercise, I used to jump on my stepper after treatments and I also started to walk more on the days in between sessions.

My After Measurements:

Thighs: 21.5 inches on each thigh, 2.5 inches lost from each thigh!!!
Total inch loss: 5 Inches on thighs 
Update: Lost another 0.5 inch from each thigh so 6 inches lost in total off thighs!!!!! 

Waist: 27 inches
Total inch loss: 5 Inches off waist!

Abdomen: 32 inches
Total of 4 inches lost from Abdomen

Total inch loss all over was a staggering 15 inches!!!

Here are the AFTER Pics!!! Apologies for the rubbish pics my 'photographer' (my husband) is on hols...so had to take the pics myself...I will post better pics next week when he is back off his hols!!!  But the pics will hopefully give you an idea of how well it has worked for me!! 




If you go onto the hire fitness website for details on how to hire the Cavisulpt Home machine.

The cost of hire is £32 a week, (with a minimum hire charge of 4 weeks and also a delivery charge of £35)http://www.hirefitness.co.uk/


I had 12 sessions at home and I treated my waist, abdomen and thighs, hiring a machine was a lot cheaper than going to a salon, not only do they charge a lot, they also charge per area, so it can get really expensive, Why pay more when you can get exactly the same results at home?













3 comments:

  1. Wow, surprisingly I never knew this.I have been reading your blog a lot over the past few days and it has earned a place in my bookmarks.Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your blog? Quite interested !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading and following your blog I have bought 3 machines from CaviSculpt for my salon and not the in depth training that was provided.
    5***** service................ xx

    ReplyDelete